Return and Refund Policy
A RECEIPT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS!
PLEASE KEEP ITEMS SEALED UNTIL YOU ATTEND YOUR FIRST CLASS!
Book and Course Material Return Timeframes
- Regular Program Courses: Materials must be returned within 3 days of the course start date
- Continuing Education & Other Short Term Courses: Materials must be returned before the course start date
General Merchandise Return Timeframes
- Unopened items may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Apparel tags must be attached
- Defective electronics items may be exchanged within 30 days for the identical item.
- Laptops are not returnable once packaging has been opened.
- Books/Materials that are shrink-wrapped or otherwise packaged cannot be returned if opened
- Access codes/eBooks/Software cannot be returned once opened and/or scratched
- New textbooks must be in new condition: No markings inside or outside and the book cannot be damaged/worn
- Any material that came with the book must be unopened and accompany the book when returned
- Bookstore staff may reduce or deny any refund based on the condition of the book
- Returns accepted after the return timeframe are at Campus Store discretion and may incur restocking/rental fees
- Refunds will be issued in the same method as payment with these exceptions:
- Refunds for purchases made by check will be held until that check has cleared
- The NTC Campus Store reserves the right to credit any refund to the student's college account, regardless of the original tender type
- Items purchased with Financial Aid will be returned to the student’s account without exception
- Refunds for items paid by a third party will be credited back to the third party
- In cases where a student's college account is credited, the College will determine if a refund is due to the student and the manner in which the refund will occur